Saturday, July 29, 2017

Schedule Cards and Job Helpers


I finally finished my classroom visual schedule and helpers chart. I LOVE how it all turned out. My kiddos LOVE using the visual schedule throughout the day. It also really helpers with children that need that extra reminder of what is coming next, or how long till I get to go home. We can go over to the schedule and count the activities we still have to do in our day. Check it out. 

I put pictures of the kiddos next to each number so they know what group they are in. 


I order a bulk amount of bottle caps on Amazon and painted them white. I put a magnet on the back of each one and then the child's picture on it. We rotate through all the magnets. 





You can buy my helper chart and schedule  at my TPT store. 
Also, check out my Pre-K Back to school Pack and Kindergarten Back to School Pack. 
Make sure to follow me. Thanks for stopping by. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment