Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Back to School

I finally got most of my classroom finished, other than some minor details. I REALLY can't believe it is coming together. Here is the semi-final product. 




Y'all, LOOK at this bench. My hubby made it and I can't even believe how Awesome it turned out. He went ABOVE and beyond and I LOVE it. (And, I know the Y is missing) 





This looks kinds empty, but I will take family pics of all my kiddos and add to this board. 




I love how cute my art center turned out. 



Calendar


This is our moveable picture schedule.  I have velcro pieces out to the side
of each picture. The kiddos use a star with velcro on it and move it down
our schedule through out the day. They love it. 


 This is our moveable picture schedule.  I have velcro pieces out to the side
of each picture. The kiddos use a star with velcro on it and move it down
our schedule through out the day. They love it. 


Homeliving


Writing


Science (Still working on getting a few more large rocks and things)


Computer Station

You can buy my helper chart and schedule soon at my TPT store. 
Also, check out my Pre-K Back to school Pack and Kindergarten Back to School Pack. 
Make sure to follow me. Thanks for stopping by. 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment